Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope and terms and conditions
(1) The website www.bellastore.be (Bella Jewelry Store) is operated and managed by JULYONE SPRL. JULYONE SPRL is a private company with limited liability and a capital of 18,600 euros. The company is registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Verviers (Belgium) under the number 0843 405 793. Its office is located in Hockelbach 56, 4841 Henri-Chapelle (Belgium). The intra-community VAT number is BE 0843 405 793. The company JulyOne SPRL owns and is responsible for the management of the online shop Bella Jewelry Store.
(2) Exclusively the following General Terms and Conditions in the version in place at the time of order will apply to all business relationships constituted by use of the BELLA online shop. Deviating terms will not be recognised, unless their applicability was explicitly confirmed in writing. Upon conclusion of an order, the contractual relationship is constituted between JULYONE SPRL and the ordering party (“Customer”).
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Customers are invited to visit the online shop to order the available products on the Internet. The product presentation in the online shop constitutes merely a non-binding invitation to the Customer to order a given product.
(3) JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store sends the Customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail, reiterating the Customer’s order. The automatic order confirmation merely documents that JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store has received the Customer’s order. It does not constitute an acceptance of the order. The contract only comes into force by an acceptance of the order by JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store that is sent either in a separate e-mail or that takes place by notification of shipping (shipping confirmation), i.e. by delivery of the products.
(4) Among other reasons, JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store is entitled to reject execution of an order and hence the conclusion of a purchase contract if previous orders have not yet been settled in full, and in particular if the Customer is in default of payment. Alternatively, JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store is entitled to postpone execution of the order and hence fulfilment of the obligations set forth in the new purchase contract until complete satisfaction of the previous order has taken place. JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store will notify the Customer by separate cover in this case.
§ 3 Delivery, delivery periods and availability of goods
(1) The availability of a product may vary depending on the requirements of the Customer (size, colour, etc.); availability is noted for each product. Unavailable products cannot be ordered.
(2) Delivery and billing takes place in the name and on the account of JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store.
(3) Deliveries are made to the address you provided at the time of ordering and only to the following geographical areas: Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Malta and Monaco.
(4) Depending on the shipping method selected, the delivery time for available products will generally be no more than one week, calculated from receipt of payment for prepaid orders. JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store doesn’t make partial deliveries.
(4) JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store will notify the Customer promptly of any delivery delay resulting from force majeure or other incidents for which JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store is not responsible and will provide the Customer with a reasonable new delivery period in line with the circumstances of the delay. In the event the goods cannot be delivered within such new delivery period for reasons for which JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store is not responsible, JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store can rescind the purchase agreement in whole or in part. In this case, JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store will reimburse the Customer promptly for all payments made. If the Customer cannot be expected to accept the delayed delivery, the Customer can rescind the purchase agreement by notifying JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store in text form (by letter or e-mail). The Customer’s other statutory rights will remain unaffected. There shall be no other claims against JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store, in particular claims to indemnification.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices stated in the online shop include the statutory rate of value added tax from Belgium. The actual product price is authoritative in this regard.
(2) The Customer is required to pay a share of the shipping costs for each order, which is stated in the order overview before placing the order. The amount depends on the selected shipping method. The number of ordered products is irrelevant to the calculation of shipping costs.
§ 5 Terms of payment
(1) Customers can make payment by PayPal, credit card or bank transfer. If the Customer selects advance payment as the payment method, the invoiced amount will be payable upon receipt of the order confirmation by the Customer.
(2) The purchase price is payable together with the order.
(3) If the Customer selects advance payment (bank transfer), invoiced amounts must be paid to the account of JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store specified on the invoice within two weeks after receipt of the order confirmation. If JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store does not receive payment within such period, it will be entitled to rescind the purchase agreement. In this case, JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store will notify the Customer by means of a cancellation sent by e-mail.
(4) If the Customer selects PayPal, the goods will be shipped subject to the receipt of the payment confirmation by PayPal.
§ 6 Warranty for material deficiencies
(1) JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store is liable for material deficiencies according to the terms set forth under law. The warranty period for products delivered to companies shall be twelve months from delivery.
(2) The Customer is required to report without delay any obvious material and manufacturing defects in delivered products as well as transport damage, insofar as the Customer is not a consumer.
(3) JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store is not liable for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of Products, including handling contrary to the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of the Products.
§ 7 Damaged or defective Products
(1) For JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store, quality is paramount. It is extremely rare for our Products to be damaged or defective.
(2) Returned products are inspected and refunded if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications. We undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
(3) If the problem was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product is returned to you. We do not refund products damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, perfumes or sharp object, etc.) and/or damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose.
(4) Please note the life expectancy of any product depends on the individual using the product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user. Our products damaged by normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable lifespan of the product are not replaced.
§ 8 Right of cancellation
The Customer is entitled to a right of cancellation based on the following provisions insofar as the Customer is a consumer and has used the online shop to conclude a contract with JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store.
Right of cancellation
(1) You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without specifying a reason.
(2) The cancellation deadline is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party nominated by you who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods.
(3) In order to enforce your right of cancellation, you must send to us (JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store) an unequivocal declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) that you intend to cancel this contract. You may also enforce your right of cancellation by returning the products without statement of reasons to the following address within the cancellation period: BELLLA STORE, Klosterstrasse 2, 4700 Eupen, Belgium. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to dispatch the notification stating that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the deadline expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
(1) If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments which we have received from you for the ordered products, with the exception of delivery costs, immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which notification of your cancellation of this contract is received by us. For this repayment we will use the same means of payment which you used for the original transaction unless a different arrangement has been explicitly agreed with you; on no account will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We can refuse to make the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever moment is the earlier.
(2) You must return or hand over the goods without delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract: BELLLA STORE, Klosterstrasse 2, 4700 Eupen, Belgium.
(3) The deadline has been met if you dispatch the goods before the deadline of fourteen days has expired.
(4) We do not carry the costs of return shipping of the goods.
(5) You must pay for any loss of value in the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of them on your part in a manner not solely required to check their condition, properties and way of working.
§ 9 Reservation of title
The shipped products will remain the property of JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store until complete payment has been received. JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store is entitled to withdraw from the contract and to demand return of the products in the event that the Customer is in default of payment for longer than fourteen days.
§ 10 Data protection
(1) In the fulfilment of contracts, JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store collects personal data relating to the Customer.
(2) JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store will only collect, process or use master and usage data without the consent of the Customer insofar as this is necessary for fulfilment of the contractual relationship.
(3) The details provided to JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store will not be forwarded to any third parties under any circumstances. All details entrusted to JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store are solely used to ensure that the company continues to uphold personalized service to make your shopping experience the most convenient possible.
(4) For security reasons, JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store does not save credit card information. The data is immediately passed to the company’s partner systems for payment processing.
§ 11 Copyright
(1) All of the content featured or displayed on the website, including, but not limited to, logos, icons, trademarks, text, graphics, photographs, imagesand illustrations, is owned by JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store, its content providers and the respective represented brands.
(2) You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any c
(3) All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names which appear on on the Website, whether registered or not, remain the exclusive property of JulyOne SPRL / Bella Store, its their respective owners, and are protected by applicable trade mark laws and treaties. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any of the Trade Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website, without prior written consent.
§ 12 Disclaimer of warranties
(1) The data in the online shop was compiled with the greatest possible care. No guarantee or liability is accepted for the accuracy, precision and flawlessness of the information provided on the Internet pages.
(2) Changes in the online shop in respect of its content and/or format, also discontinuation of its operation, are reserved at any time.
Version 20 April 2017